Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Todays journal page

Getting plenty of art done lately due to the fact that I am confined to the house. Its lovely to be able to play so much. Here is a journal page for today. Mixed media collage page. The hearts were free drawn and then filled with torn paper mosaic style, then cut out and glued onto journal. I also added Viva Rusty Patina, Pens, Acrylics, torn page from my colouring  book that I did a while back and some junk mail. Also I blended a lot with one of my fave mediums which is Inscribe Pastels.



10 comments:

  1. Very artistic page June. The hearts are fantastic

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page - the hearts, layers and colours are glorious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant journal page fabulous colour and added elements
    Carol x
    Do you enter challenges? if so would love to see you enter this at http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of black to this page. Makes all the other colours so vibrant XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Journal page June. The borders are pretty at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and striking! I love the "word" you used! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this June, always love the messy work of art.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful journal page June.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete