Sunday, 25 June 2017

Little did i know ...

Hi all, I am sorry to not be here too much at the moment. I am trying but my health has been causing me problems. Like my blog title says,  Little did I know that when  I made this blog last year with the name 57Beyond , that I would get to the 'beyond bit' (now aged 58 ) and be in a lot worse physical health. However I am working on things and am hoping that my physiotherapy appointment will arrive soon and I will be able to learn how to keep these awful back spasms at bay. At the moment, I have tried, doing less, not bending, not stretching, not lifting and also gentle walking as they say that helps too but after a day or two of doing normal things, on come the spasms again. Today is typical. all I have done is some pottering around at home and now I am in pain again and unable to walk again until it gets  better .....lol I am not low or down just raring to go get this sorted out, I hate being out of action ... 'Ouch'

Anyway,  just wanted to update you and let you know I will keep posting and blogging as often as I can ... wish me luck with the physio


Have a great week,
June x



10 comments:

  1. Hope you soon feel better. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself June. Hope you feel better soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the physio June-get well soon

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb art work;lovely vibrant colours :-)

    I do hope you get some relief from your pain June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you start to feel better soon June and I hope the physio helps. Take care.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the therapy, and that it eases your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear of your physical distress...your art is so beautiful...maybe you can get lost in your craftroom and keep the pain at bay! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang on in there babe...I'm sure relief will come soon with such a positive attitude XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry! Sending you healing prayers! Please take care of yourself!!! Love your new art pieces!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the physio and hope you feel better soon-love the vibrant colours on your ATC's ?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete