Monday, 8 May 2017

Vintage book paper and lace and a little atc (spooky ?)

This card is created using scraps of things I have. I decided it is time to actually use up my stash pile. Its made up from a scrap of vintage lace, some printed vellum, some antique book poetry page. Gorgeous paper and stamped images. I used Kraft card as a base and layered it up adding ink to the stamps and distressing everything and finished it off with Amber coloured jewels.

Also a little saying my Mam would use came to mind while making the collage below. Its made using images from Altered Pages gorgeous collage sheets and is finished off with pens and ink. Mam would often call me  'Dolly Daydream'



6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card with the great lace.

    The collage is a bit scary for me but I do find dolls faces quite scary

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and collage. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness all around :D Love the Dolly daydream XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and a fabulous collage.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is truly gorgeous. The second one is creepy cool!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete