Friday, 5 May 2017

Friday May 5th .... Thank you Blogger

Tough times recently for myself but I am back on track. My health has suffered but I have a change of medication, a new consultant and a new outlook. I am taking things slowly and easily and really do not want to get into what has been wrong but I feel like I have turned a corner and am finally able to see the way forward. One big thing in my life that has been a fly in the ointment has been Facebook. I have had some personal issues with it and am now totally free of it. I have had to leave it completely without fanfare etc and have totally uninstalled it. I think that too much social media has a lot to answer for. I have decided that I will go back to my gentle blogging days and just be around 'lightly' within social media instead of full on time consuming etc. 

Google blogging has always been a place I like to be and I love the relaxed feel of it. I hope everyone has a lovey weekend.


June x


16 comments:

  1. Welcome home sweetheart :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Health issues can really drag one down, but I hope you're feeling better. Just take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back. I am not a fan of Face Book or all the other media either. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true Valerie, I am happy and feel a sense of relief x

      Delete
  4. Welcome back. I hope you are well on the road to recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison I am getting there x

      Delete
  5. Dear June, I`m sorry you have had some bad health issues, and hope you are now really feeling better. You are so right that fb, takes far too much time, and drags us away from real life things, too. I am still there though, and just hope I can administrate it better in the future. Wishing you a lovely weekend, dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe, many of my friends are still blogging so I can catch up here xxx

      Delete
  6. Good to see you back June. I had to join up to Face book for a DT I was on a couple of years ago ,but it never got my vote to use in any other way.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great to see you Yvonne. Yes I think its a good decision x

      Delete
  7. I will miss you on FB but can follow your progress on Blogger. I'm so glad things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend and I am still posting the images on the Dezinaworld15 blog :) x

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you're back June and that you're feeling a lot better and things are looking up for you, I've never been a fan of Facebook and if it wasn't for the DT I'm on keeping in contact on there I would get rid of it. I was hacked last week but must admit that Facebook sorted it out pretty quickly and got rid of the person pretending to be me. Also thank you for the lovely comment that you left me on my blog.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back my friend! I agree with you 100%! As you know, I left Facebook for good 2 years ago!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete