Thursday, 23 February 2017

Looking forward

Good morning my friends. Today i am looking forward. I have had a not so good winter and i am so longing for the spring. Time for brighter days and new beginnings.

 I have something so cool and wonderful in the pipeline but i am keeping it a secret for now but all will be revealed when i can reveal it.

 I have recently got my free craft classes for the elderly etc back running every thursday afternoon and its a lovely time for a chat with the ladies and crafts and tea. Also i have been busy creating Dezinaworld kits and freebies which can be viewed on my other blog and facebook group.


I have been making cards and altering coasters and am looking forward to a very creative year. These coasters are altered old coasters from 1980's. They are covered in wallpaper (from a book of samples ) and then stamped and embossed and sealed. My grandson wanted them so he and his dad now have them at their home. 

Thanks for reading. June x


8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you June and I hope you have better times ahead of you. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve that is a secret

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a crafty new year!!! Can't wait to see what your up to :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you June! Sorry you didn't have a good winter! Here's to an amazing crafty year! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so lovely. great, creative idea to liven up some old coasters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant recycled coasters and love the stamping and embossed edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete