Thursday, 3 November 2016

M.I.A back to blog

Hi everyone, I have not been around a lot online as i have been busy with wedding preparations for my son's wedding on Nov 12th. I have been doing a little crafting when i could though and have been creating Christmas cards. I finally got around to taking pictures of the cards and so came for a catch up in blogland. 


I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry i have been a bit lapse in my blogging but i will catch up properly after the wedding. At the moment i just can not relax. 
Here are the makes i have done for Christmas. They are each completely different with different techniques used. As always my crafting is chaos lol. 






6 comments:

  1. Fab batch of makes from you today, sounds like you've been well busy - ENJOY

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much more fun to make random cards than batch making...gorgeous collection. Blessings for your son and bride from an "old wife" XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards June

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your son and his new wife! So exciting!! I love your cards!! They are wonderful! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards :-)

    Enjoy the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous! i hope the wedding was wonderful and i hope you had a nmrry christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete