Yesterday though, i was feeling well enough to create these little Halloween witch ATC's.
- collaged the background with various scraps.
- Added inks
- Sprayed with ink dots
- Created crackle over the collaged backgrounds using acrylic paints and crackle glaze.
- Stamped a little girl by Santoro stamps
- Coloured her with Marco refine pencils and fine liners. Then fussy cut her and edged with black to hide the white edges.
- Hand drew the little witch hats onto patterned paper and cut out.
- put together ATC and finished off with pens etc.