Thursday, 18 August 2016

Happy Thursday

The weather seems to have dulled today but its still warm. Today I really do not feel like being too energetic. I feel a bit drained so i think its time to take it easy. I will hopefully get a little project done for fun though as i still feel crafty. 


Tomorrow i will be busy with appointments and also i have my free craft afternoon tomorrow. Each Friday i hold a craft session using my own stash for the elderly people in the area , its good fun and everyone is welcome. We all do the things we want to do personally and drink lots of tea and chat. 


 I have added a new category for 'patterns' over at my Dezinaworld blog. Showing one here below. All the images on my other blog are free so if you want any for any reason, go check it out  HERE   All single images are easy to get just right click on the image and save to your computer. Thanks for reading. Have a beautiful day today 

June x



Have a happy day ...


1 comment:

  1. Hi June, great pattern thank you and love that fun clip too! Welcome as my latest follower also, hope you enjoy your future visits ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete